The MD73HR/W is a weatherproof NMEA-based heading repeater, with a true moving tape display and can be set to show the course to steer over a ± 30° range on an illuminated LED bar-type display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
Compact and rugged, the MD73HR/W offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD73HR/W from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Compact moving tape display of Heading
- IPX6 rated for ingress protection – weatherproof in normal use
- NMEA 0183 input with Automatic Baud Rate selection
- Automatic Prioritisation of heading type: THS / HDT (true), HDG (magnetic + variation),HDM (magnetic) Source Indication (True or MAG)
- User Alert of loss of valid Heading Data
- Local or Remote dimming control
- Supply under-voltage warning
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
- Provides the heading display in an Electro-magnetic Compass System