The MD73HR/W is a weatherproof NMEA-based heading repeater with a true moving tape display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel. The heading repeater is ingress protected to IPX6.
The MD73HR/W can be set to show the course to steer over a ± 30° range on an illuminated LED bar-type display.
Compact and rugged, the MD73HR/W offers a heading repeater solution for locations where the available space is limited and may be either bulkhead or panel mounted. Finished in jet black to complement other marine navigation equipment.
The MD73HR/W from Marine Data: flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Large Format, High Contrast True Moving Tape Display
- Ingress Protected to IPX6
- LED Course to Steer Display
- NMEA Digital Input
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of previously lost heading data without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Rugged Construction
- Local Dimming Control
- Germanischer Lloyd Type Approval
Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at any convenient location on a vessel
Heading display for an Electro-magnetic Compass System
- Panel Mounting Kit (Supplied)
- Bulkhead Bracket Mounting Kit