The MD69BR Bearing Repeater is a dual scale NMEA 0183 based heading repeater designed for taking celestial and terrestrial bearings. Equipped with a 36:1 precision dual scale compass card display. Digital heading data (ship’s heading) may be conveniently displayed at any location on a vessel.
With a range of mounting options and accessories, the MD69BR offers a bearing repeater solution for most locations and may be bulkhead, surface or stand mounted. Finished in RAL7040 window grey to complement other external marine navigation equipment.
The MD69BR Bearing Repeater from MARINE DATA: Flexible in application, easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Gimballed and balanced for optimal taking of bearings using the optional MD69AZI Azimuth Sight
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Automatic detection of a previously lost heading data type without requiring a reset
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and Remote dimming control
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyro compass at a convenient location on a vessel
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or theMD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements.